Welcome to BNA company!

No. 1688, Gaoke East Road,Shanghai, China.

Call us anytime

0086-21-58386256

Opeening Time

Mon-Sat: 8.30-18.00

Hana Mining Ltd - Commonwealth of Nations

Contact us; Commonwealth of ... You are in: Home > Africa > Botswana > Mining and Minerals > Hana Mining Ltd « Back to Mining and Minerals. Hana Mining Ltd: Phone +604 676 0824: Our Partners Botswana Partners. Home; All member countries; Terms; Contact us; Our network: Commonwealth Education Online; Commonwealth Governance Online;

Khoemacau Copper Mining | Company Profiles | Africa ...

Botswana's Hills of the People . Johannes Tsimako, Regional Manager of Khoemacau Copper Mining (Pty) Ltd is confident that the company's work in Botswana will enhance infrastructures in the northwest of the country. Writer: Emily Jarvis. Project Manager: Arron Rampling . Khoemac a u Copper Mining (Pty) Ltd (Khoemac a u) has successfully …

Mining | Botswana | Brabys

A C Braby (Pty) Ltd. and its associates disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon, in any manner, the information provided through this service and does not warrant the truth, accuracy or …

Hana Mining braces for BSE listing | Sunday Standard

Hana Mining has a concession area of 2,169 kilometers where it is presently exploring copper-silver deposits. The Ghanzi area is expected to benefit from a raft of national developments, which include the proposed Botswana- Namibia rail line and the expansion of Moropule Power Plant.

Handa Mining Corporation - Home

Revitalized Board and Management Team are delivering on a strategy to leverage commodity rich projects known to the board. Objective is to deliver near term cash flow. Providing commodity rich projects which will deliverprofitable …

Botswana: Mining, Minerals and Fuel Resources

Hana Mining Ltd. of Canada has discovered vast copper and silver ore deposits over an area of 2,200 km 2 via its Ghanzi project.. In 2010, Tati Nickel Mining Co. (Pty.) Ltd. of Russia produced 28,000 Mt of nickel, 14,000 t of copper, and 340 t of cobalt from the mining and processing operations conducted at Selebi-Phikwe.

Hana Mining pops 4% on good intercepts - MINING.COM

Hana Mining moved up 4.32% today on positive drill results from its exploration property in Botswana.

Find Mining expertise in Botswana - Commonwealth of …

Find Mining expertise in Botswana. Mining. Quarrying. Governance. Mining started near Orapa in 1967 only a year after independence. Mining dominates Botswana's economy. Diamond mining, in particular, contributes around one-third of GDP, and Botswana is the world's largest producer of quality gem diamonds. The company responsible for all ...

Hana Mining Receives Renewal of Ghanzi Project …

Hana Mining Receives Renewal of Ghanzi Project Prospecting Licenses VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA—(Marketwire – January 10, 2013) - Hana Mining Ltd. (the "Company" or "Hana") (TSX VENTURE:HMG) (FRANKFURT:4LH) (BOTSWANA:HANA) is pleased to confirm that the Botswana Ministry of Mines has granted the formal renewal of the …

Mining in Gaborone | Botswana, Botswana | Brabys

The main methods of mining. There are three main mining methods. The method a certain mine uses depends on the type of mineral resource that is mined, its location and whether the resource is worth extracting. Each mining method also has varying degrees of impact on the surrounding landscape and environment that need to be considered.

Botswana: Hana Discovers More Copper in Ghanzi - …

Hana Mining has announced completion of 14 new RC drill holes at its Ghanzi copper-silver project in Botswana which extends total mineralisation in the Company's current focus area, Banana zone.

Hana Mining plunges 70% | Financial Post

Article content. After Hana Mining Ltd. released a disappointing preliminary economic assessment (PEA) and resource update for its 70%-owned Ghanzi project in Botswana on Monday, Canaccord Genuity analyst Gary Lampard concluded that the company will not be able to develop the copper-silver deposit any further.

Hana Mining buys stake in Botswana copper/silver project

TSX-listed exploration company Hana Mining has agreed to buy an initial, indirect 70% interest in five prospecting licences in Botswana, comprising the Ghanzi copper/silver project. The company ...

Drill Results At Hana Mining's Ghanzi Project Show ...

Hana Mining Ltd. (TSXV:HMG) announced positive infill drill results from Zone 5 at the Ghanzi sediment copper-silver project in Botswana, confirming the high-grade copper and silver mineralization ...

Martin Sigweni - Exploration Geologist - Hana Mining ...

View Martin Sigweni's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Martin has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Martin's connections and jobs at similar companies.

email addresses of mining companies in botswana - BINQ …

Contact List With Email Addresses For Mining Companies In Botswana ... BOTSWANA CONTACT DETAILS – Department of Mines. Company Name Location Address Phone Fax No Lease No. Mineral ... New Hana Copper Mining Ltd. – Kuke Project – Sun Nov 4, 2012.

Hana Mining Ltd. Company Profile / 4LH.F - 24hGold

Hana Mining is a copper and silver development stage company based in Canada. Hana Mining holds various exploration projects in Botswana. Its main exploration property is GHANZI in Botswana. Hana Mining is listed in Canada and in Germany. Its market capitalisation is CA$ 80.6 millions as of today (US$ 78.4 millions, € 58.5 millions).

Hana Mining makes acquisition :: Mmegi Online

Hana Mining will retain the Ghanzi copper/silver project, in Botswana, in which it currently owns 70 percent, with the remaining 30 percent interest under an exclusive right of acquisition from ...

Home - Khoemacau copper mining

About us. Khoemac a u is a copper development company which completed in 2021 the development of its low cost, +60ktpa copper and +2Mozpa silver metal, Starter Project in Botswana:. 22 year mine life based on currently drilled Zone 5 resources only; Net cash costs (C1) over the life estimated at approximately $1.30 per pound* of copper;

Hana Mining "excited" with its finds in Ghantsi | Sunday ...

Hana Mining, the copper/ silver prospecting outfit near Ghantsi Township says it is overwhelmingly excited with its find within the 150 kilometers strike length area, and is now looking forwards to the potential of an open pit mine. "Our focus is on the Banana Zone simply because of its size and folding. We are looking at the potential of an ...

Xhana | Statistics Botswana

Following are Statistics Botswana web-based data platforms used for organising, storing and presenting data in a uniform way to facilitate data sharing. Each of these portals has a dedicated database system, modelled for specific data types (microdata and aggregate data).

Hana Mining Ltd. - NaFinance

Hana Mining Ltd. is a junior mineral exploration company seeking to acquire, explore and develop highly prospective precious, base metal and other …

Hana Mining Ltd. Company Profile / HMG.V - 24hGold

Hana Mining is a copper and silver development stage company based in Canada. Hana Mining holds various exploration projects in Botswana. Its main exploration property is GHANZI in Botswana. Hana Mining is listed in Canada and in Germany. Its market capitalisation is CA$ 80.6 millions as of today (US$ 78.4 millions, € 58.5 millions).

Development Partner Institute - DPI Mining

DPI's talent and experiencemakes us proud. Our board and team bring with them hundreds of years of working in and around mining, much of it focused on Sustainable Development, Communities, and Innovation. We have a small but diverse Board, reflecting a mix of perspectives, sectoral experience, and geographies. The DPI Mining team has worked ...

Large new copper resource in Botswana - Mining Review

Hana Mining – optimistic results in Botswana Vancouver, Canada — MININGREVIEW.COM — 10 June 2009 – Canadian-based junior mineral explorer Hana Mining – listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange – says its latest drilling results in Botswana have shown an inferred resource of 2.9 billion pounds of copper and 51.5 million ounces of silver at its Ghantsi …

Hana Mining to spin out a second Botswana base metals ...

Canada based Hana Mining is planning to separate its assets into two companies. In a statement, the company said Hana will retain the Ghanzi copper--silver project in Botswana, of which it currently owns 70%, with the remaining 30% interest under an exclusive right of acquisition from Stellent Proprietary Limited.